Pages

Monday 26 December 2016

I Gave Away My Cats

Have you ever had a doll or a toy that you love so much but then after few weeks or months you got bored with that toy, so your mom told to give it away but you don't want to give it away cause you love it so much? That's pretty much how I feel right now. I really want to cry but I can't cause I'm dead inside.

So, early October I got a cat from my friend. He's a black cat, literally all black, as black as my soul. I always wanted have black cat so I could name him Shadow. He's a lovely cat, he always came every time I call him, and sometimes he accompanied me while I'm alone. The first time I got him, I'm so confused where am I gonna put him because I don't have a cage. So, I put him in an empty bedroom next to mine. He slept with me for one night cause the very next day, I got a new cat from my stepdad' friend. Her fur color just like a coffee, so I named her Mocca. She's so active, she's always being able to play with. She's always happy. And Shadow so happy that he got a new friend too.

I have pet the for like 2 or 3 months maybe. And as always, I feel bored with them, just like my other pets. But I still feed them, fill the water and throw away their poop or pee from litter box. I still play with them as well. Their fav toy a laser. I love playing with laser for them. They gonna chase the little red dot from the laser. But I'm just being an asshole that being bored with them just like I'm bored with my toy or doll.

And also, I got dermatologist problem that getting worse and worse. So my mom told me to give them away because my mom think it might be one of the reason my skin getting worse. I really really really hope after giving away my cats my skin getting better and better.

Thank you for reading my sad rant (tbh its not that sad, but still, I cried). Thanks for visiting my shitty blog. Please give it a reaction or hit the comment section. Stay cool guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment