Pages

Thursday 22 September 2016

#TBT: I Regret I Kiss Him

HEY, WHAT IS UP AWESOME PEOPLE? So today is Thursday, and I think I'm gonna start a new thing where I tell my old story when I was a kid or a teenager (wait, I am a teenager, isn't I?). And today I'm gonna tell my story how I kiss my ex-long-time-crush. This is gonna be a long story. So without further words, lets talk about it!
So, I have a crush with a guy (let's call him Scott, it's not his real name, I can't tell you the real name cause he probably gonna found out about this post) since I was on fifth grade. No, actually since I was on fourth grade but I didn't really sure about it cause I had a boyfriend back in that day (Yups, I'm on Elementary School and I have a boyfriend, please don't judge me).
We were in the same class and we kinda like to hangout together, so we always met and that's makes me like him more and more. He kinda cool. He's charming, he has tan skin and also he is a tall guy (I like tall guy tho).
After I felt sure that I have a crush on him, I told my close friend who also my classmate. But you know, people can't keep shit, specially girls. So my close friend told the other people in my class but gladly he (Scott) didn't know that I liked him, so that's fine.
The other day I had a chat with my classmate (let's call her Helga, its not the real name tho). And out of nowhere she changed the topic and she asked me if I like Scott or not. I'm shook! But I thought every girls in my class have known it so I said yes. And then she said, "I like him too!" I have no idea what to do, what to say, so we were just being quite for a couple minutes.
In the same day, same hour, another girl came, her name is Pamela (again, it is not her real name). And she had a confession to tell us. And guess what! She liked him too. I'm more shook! So, Pamela knew that Helga and I liked Scott too, so when she saw Helga and I talking together and she decided to tell us.
After that crazy moment, Helga, Pamela and I were often hangout together. We were kinda fangirl-ing together. We were sharing some information that we knew about Scott, what he liked, what he recently wanted, where he lived.
And after a couple weeks, we decided to do a stupid slash crazy idea ever. Can you guys guess what we did? I bet you can't guess it. We decided to make a letter (literally a letter, back in that day, I think we didn't have a phone cause we were too young to have a phone) to tell him that we liked him. That's so fucked up! You know what even worse? We asked him to choose one of us to be his girlfriend.
That time I had a feeling that he's not gonna choose me cause Helga and Pamela more good looking than me, specially Helga. But the thing that made me confident is that Scott and I liked to hangout together. So I thought he probably gonna choose me.
I forgot how we gave him the letter but he answered it the same day as we gave the letter to him. Guess who he chose? Obviously not me, duh. He chose Helga! I felt so betrayed that day. But I was successfully pretend that I'm fine, I'm cool with it.
A day after that fucked up moment, Scott and I were still hangout together, like nothing happened, like there was my name not on that letter. Even sometimes Scott told me that how happy he was cause he liked Helga too. I'M SHOOK!
Cause we were still hanging out together, so I thought I'm just gonna accept the fact that it's better that we were being best friend. So I tried to move on, I tried to find another guy, and I found one. I forgot who my bf was, but he was my classmate too. So that day we liked to tell our stories about our relationship and stuffs. His relationship with Helga kinda long tho. They were together til ninth grade or eighth grade.
So, on eighth grade we were still hangout and we were like to chatting/ messaging (we already had a phone so we can send message and stuff). We were in the same school but different class, but sometimes I liked to go to his class to hangout with him. That day I was single and he was not, he was still in the relationship with Helga and I had changed my boyfriend so many times. And I realized I had a crush on him, A G A I N!
One night, we texted about something. I remember it was Sunday night. I forgot what we talked about but then he changed the topic. He said on message that he wanted to kiss Helga but he was afraid that Helga didn't want to. And also he said he was curious how it fells to kiss someone. Because I had kissed a guy on seventh grade, I said it was good and fun and stuff. And then he asked me can he kiss me. And I was reading it for so many times, I couldn't believe that he asked me to kiss him. And you know what? I said yes!!! I thought why not, I had a crush on him that day. I thought if I can't have him, at least I can kiss him.
So, we promised that we were not gonna tell people that we kissed cause you know he was still in the relationship with Helga. And then we managed to meet near our middle school. When I got there, he already there. I was kinda nervous and so was he. And then he asked me, "are you ready?" And I said yes. And then we kissed. That kiss is kinda lame tho, I didn't really like it. But he thanked me so many times, so I think he liked it.
A day after that, on Monday, as soon as I got in school I told my close friend aka my classmate that Scott and I were kissing yesterday. I was so happy, I couldn't keep a shit by myself. And also my friend have promised me that she wouldn't tell anyone.
On Monday in the afternoon, I texted Scott and he won't reply and I was so confused. I tried to keep message him and then he replied. He said that he disappointed with me cause I can't keep a secret. So we were not talking for a year I guess and we were not that close again. We texted sometimes but not that often like we used to.
But now, we are lost contact, we are never meet again, the last time we met is when elementary school reunion which is 3 years or 4 years ago. I never talk to him again even though we are in a group chat but we never talk. I was following him on Twitter and Instagram and I asked him to follow me back and then he just said yes but he didn't follow me, so I unfollow him on Twitter also Instagram. I tried to keep in touch with him but he seemed not want to.

So, that's it guys. That's one of fucked up stories that I have when I was young. I regret that I kiss him that day. Please learn from my mistake. Thanks for reading this story. Please give a reaction on down below and comment as well. Keep visit my blog and stay awesome! Byeeee, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment