Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Okay, Now I'm Freaking Out!

Hey, whats up people? So, the other day I was visiting my favorite online bookstore, and I saw this

Source: Bukabuku.com
I was freaking out. I was screaming so loud. I'm so happy. I've been waiting so long for this book. And finally it's about to published. As soon as I saw that, I clicked it and I preorder it. I have no doubt to preorder it, specially when I saw I can get free snap bag and sticker. I have no hestitate, I have no doubt, I click the picture and I preorder it. If anyone wants to buy it too (that book is on Bahasa Indonesia, not English), you guys can click this link.

I obviously knew that the publish date is on 27th September, but I thought its gonna take a long time to translate it into Bahasa. So that's why I was freaking out when I saw that picture.

By the way, if you don't know what The Fever Code is, then go die! Just kidding. That book is a part of The Maze Runner Series, it's the fifth book of the series. I don't know what the book is about cause I haven't read it but I've heard that book tells the story about how all Gladers's life before the Flare and how they join WCKD. I have a feeling that book is gonna bomb as f. I promise as soon as I'm done reading it, I'm gonna make a review about it.

So that's it for today's post. Thanks for reading. Please give a reaction and comment how you feel about The Fever Code. And also please tell me what you guys want me to post. Okay, stay awesome guys and please keep visit my blog, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment