Pages

Monday 6 June 2016

The Happy Ending

Hey guys! Oh My Goodness, it's been 2 months I'm not posting something here. You guys must be thinking, 'Where have you been, Tias?' Well, I'm not going anywhere. I'm just in my house doing nothing as usual. But, I'm also collecting some great news (for me) that I can share with you. So, without further do, lets do it!

In my previous post, I said that I need a lot of money ASAP. And also I said that I'm gonna do anything in positive way to get some money. So I did it. I help my Mom. If you haven't know, My mom sells food in a cafetaria of big company. So I helped my Mom selling food, and it's actually fun but also tiring. I only helped my mom for 2 days. I got paid 50k IDR for a day, so it means I got 100k IDR. And after I received my "salary", I went to a bank to pay Thomas Sangster Fans Gathering ticket.

Yups, I went to Sangster Gangster Indonesia Gathering. IT'S SO FUN! IT'S THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! I got new friends in...real...life! And we were fangirling together. We watched The Maze Runner together, and had lunch together. After watch The Maze Runner, we did Trivia quiz about TMR obviously. And I answered a question (I could answer all questions but they didn't let me), so I got 2 polaroid photos of Thomas Sangster as a prize. Oh yeah, I got a wristband with Thomas Sangster name on it and 2 posters of Thomas Sangster. And there were some cosplayers who dressed as Minho, Newt, Teresa, Sonya and Aris. But I didn't take a pict with them. And we also made a video for Thomas Sangster, you can watch it on YouTube by click this link.

About the TST Comic (it's actually not a comic, it's a graphic novel but I prefer to say it comic, because they looks same lol). I didn't buy it from the TMR Fans because I didn't have money that time. And I was so sad af. I almost cried, but I didn't because I'm a strong girl (?). I thought I could buy it in another time, I will find where I can buy that and I will collect the money. And I'm right. I found a web called Periplus, I found that comic and it's cheaper there. So, I will find the money and then buy it as soon as I get the money.

Speaking about Periplus. I was trying to looking for TST Graphic Novel. And I FOUND IT! I found The Fever Code. So I could pre order TFC. I'm so happy. I'm so excited. I thought that I wont be able to get TFC book in time because I live in nutshell. But sadly, I haven't pre order it because I dont have money. So, yeah...

I still have one another great news. I said that I ordered 6 books from Bukabuku that costs 80k IDR but I only had 50k IDR. Well, a day before  the books came, I had a little chat with my  dad and then he gave some money, so I could use it to pay the books that I had ordered (please don't tell my Mom or my Step Dad cause they are gonna mad at me because i receive some money from my Biological Dad).

So, I think that's it. That's all great news that I could share with you guys. It's not really important but who cares lol. Thanks for some of you who reads this til the end. Thank you guys so much. I love you a lot. See you on another post xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment