Pages

Saturday 9 April 2016

I Need Money ASAP!

Yups, I need a fucking lot of money ASAP!!! Why? Because a lot of things.

Have i told you about I'm a fan of Thomas Brodie-Sangster and The Maze Runner? If i haven't, then i will tell you now.

YES, I AM ONE OF THE MILLIONS (or maybe billions) PEOPLE ON THE EARTH WHO LOVES THOMAS BRODIE SANGSTER AND THE MAZE RUNNER.

And luckily (or maybe badly at the same time) they - TBS fans in Indonesia - decided to make an event called Thomas Sangster Fan Gathering. The location is near from my house. But there is one problem. I don't have enough money to buy the ticket! Actually it's only 80k IDR for the ticket but I have 50k IDR left in my purse. So... What a great life?

But, the torture of me is unfinished! They decided to make my life even worse.

They  - TMR fans - sell The Scorch Trials Comic which is hard to find in Indonesia (be right back crying under my blanket hugging Dumbo Doll and listening to The Fault in Our Stars by Troye Sivan) and they give free TMR note for the first six people who order it. And I might be get 0% of the chance to be the first six people. The cost of TST Comic is 170k IDR without shipping charges. And I've said that I only have 50k IDR left in my purse. Great!

Oh! And have I told you I'm a bibliophile now? Yups I'm a bibliophile now. And I order a lot of books. Specially when I found out a web called Bukabuku. There is a lot of books cost only 10k IDR published by Mizan or Noura. I have bought more than 10 books and it costs less than 200k IDR which means so cheap. And last week I ordered 6 books and it all costs 80k IDR (include 10k IDR as shipping charges). Do you remember I only have 50k IDR left in my purse? That's good, isn't it?

And one thing! I need a bookshelf ASAP! I really hope I can have a bookshelf before the books that I have ordered come to my house, because there is no space again in my room to put my books. But I need like 2m IDR to buy a bookshelf exactly like I wanted. Or maybe 500k IDR to buy a good bookshelf.

Maybe I will do anything to get money from now on (I mean do anything in the good way). Maybe I can give my mom a little massage or do laundry and I hope my mom will give me money *finger crossed*.

Okay, I think I need to stop to tell you about my shitty rant today. Thank you guys for reading. I love you guys xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment