Pages

Saturday 20 February 2016

This Is Me

WARNING!!! I just want to tell about my rant. So if you looking for something useful in your life, I suggest you to stop reading this because I don't know where/who should I tell my shitty rant.

So, I told you guys that I'm in Pare-dise to learn more about English language. And some of my friends want to have a trip somewhere tomorrow. And I'm not interested at all, like at all! Because I'm not a person that like travelling or something like that, I rather stay in home, reading books and listening music.

One of my friend insist me to come with them but still I don't want to because I have another plan to go to bookstore and also I don't like travelling to a place like mountain or forest or something that nature. And my friend keep saying, "Tias, you don't have adventure in your life" and I was like, "Bitch...do you think I care about that? Bitch I don't care at fucking all." And she keep saying that. It's so annoying. I come here to study I don't have plan to go somewhere or having vacation. I don't get it. Like she is judging me because I don't want to come. I'm so piss off. And unfortunately she is my fucking roommate. Oh God just kill me. I really hate her.

Peace, Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment