Pages

Monday 30 November 2015

I'm Such a Geek

OMG, it's been a month im not posting my shit. So today im gonna post my shit. Prepare yourself to read it!

So, i think a lot of things changed in me now. Since i watched The Scorch Trials movie, i like reading a book. I used to hate reading books. I rather movies than books. But when i watched TST movie, I'm so curious what will happened with Minho cause he kinda kidnapped by WICKED at the end of the movie. So i decided to bought TDC book even tho i haven't read The Maze Runner and The Scorch Trials. I read it and done in 7 days. But i kind of feel like missing something, like im lost, so the day after im done reading TDC, i bought TMR and TST and TKO (The Kill Order; a prequel of TMR). And im done in 3 weeks. And after that, I'm kind of addicted to The Maze Runner series. I love all the characters, specially Newt, Minho and Thomas. And i love the cast as well, specially Thomas Sangster, Ki Hong Lee and Dylan O'Brien.

So i decided to make an Instagram fandom account on Oct 25th 2015. Its @the_ivytrio. You guys can follow me there. I made some edits that i hope can make someone laugh or at least someone likes. I got a lot of interner friends there. Some from Australia, England, America, South Africa, France, Malaysia, South Korea and many more. They're such an amazing person. They're always be there when i feel bored or sad. They always cheer me up. They are so amazing. I love them so much.

And about the book. After I'm done reading all The Maze Runner series, i feel want to read more and more. So i go to bookstore every weekend and buy some books that i think its good. I dont have much books cause i dont have much money. If i have much money i could buy a lot of books, but sadly, i dont have much money.

Recently i like John Green's books. I'm not reading all of his books yet. I've read Looking for Alaska; Will Grayson, Will Grayson; and The Fault In Our Stars. And its really great, i love all of them. And the movie is great too (for the fault in our stars).

Well the point is, now i like reading books. I used to like movies than books. But now i like books more than movies.

That's it. That's all. Thanks guys for reading my another shit. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment