Pages

Thursday 22 October 2015

What the hell am I doing with my life?

Lately, I have no job and nothing to do. So I'm always checking my phone to make sure that nobody text me. And yeah, nobody text me.

Now I have nothing to do, and I got so bored. So I decided to open Instagram, and then I found a picture with some questions, and BOOM! I get an idea to make a post about it. Without future do, let's get started!

1. Name
My name is Tias Witri Astuti. Ya must be already know it.

2. Height
I'm not sure about it, but I guess it's 165cm.

3. Weight
Tbh idk, I guess more than 80kg and less than 100kg. I know I know, I'm fat af.

4. Age
Still seventeen, eighteen sooner.

5. Birthday
October 29th, 1997 #pleasegivemeagift

6. Girl BFF
Saviska maybe, idk. I don't believe something that forever

7. Guy BFF
Hm I don't have a boy friend, so I'm gonna say my brother, Arif.

8. Crush
THOMAS BRODIE-SANGSTER, bitches!!!

9. Ever fall in love
idk, food maybe.

10. Favorite food
PIZZA!

11. Last text
Hmm, nobody text me

12. Battery percentage
27%

13. Eye Color
Black

14. Addiction
Food

15. Favorite song
It's always change every week, but this week is Same Old Love from Selena Gomez.

16 . Favorite animal
Cat

17. Favorite color
I'm not quite sure, I guess it's black.

18. Shoe size
41/42

19. Sing in the shower
Yeah, im always sing in the shower and the song is Shower by Becky G

20. One wish
To be a member of Taylor Swift's Squad

21. Best time in your life
When I was a kid.

22. Country you live in
INDONESIA, baby!

23. Pets
A hamster named Hammie. My parents won't let me pet a cat.

24. Plan on getting married
I'm not planning on getting married, married are suck. It can get broken like a glass.

25. Favorite subject
My glasses, can't live without it.

26. First kiss
He is an 370HSSV.

27. Insecure
My food in a fridge, my siblings might be eat it.

28. Ever self-harmed
Being nice to some bitches.

29. Who you love
THOMAS BRODIE-SANGSTER, baby!!

30. Miss anyone
I miss my self, when I was young.

31. Hair color
Ombre black to golden brown, I guess.

32. Relationship status
No comment!

33. Last song you heard
Back to December by Taylor Swift.

34. Biggest fear
God, pool, and being dumped

35. Believe in ghost
I do

36. Something you hate
When I put some food to eaten later, but my siblings eat it.

37. Favorite TV Show
Glee, American Dad, New Girl, Devious Maids, Suburgatory,  Phineas and Ferb, Kick Buttowski, The Amazing World of Gumball, Adventure Time, and many more.

38. Favorite movie
The Maze Runner Series

39. Favorite book
The Maze Runner series and Maximum Ride series.

40. Favorite food
Burger

41. Jealous of
Isabella Melling

42. Star sign
I have none, but I hope Thomas Sangster.

43. Middle name
Witri, which means the third children.

44. Worst habbit
Nothing, I'm perfect bitches.

45. Number of siblings
Two

46. Name of siblings
Arif dan Dian

47. Sports you play
Sleeping and eating *smileyfacewithnosins*

48. Talents
Is fart while sleeping a talent? if it is, it's my talent.

49. Embarrassing moment
Fall down in public place.

50. Future career choice
To be Thomas Sangster's wife.

Huft, it's a tough things to do. But finally it's done! Thanks for reading, hope u guys like it. See you in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment