Pages

Monday 21 September 2015

I'm Done


Yup, I'm done! I'm done with love, I'm done with boys. Boys are like such crap. Such a bullshit. Or maybe asshole. Like literally they are so bad, evil, or maybe even worst. I don't know what boys thinking. I hate boys.

When I like a boy, and I think we're getting close, but then when I feel sure that I like him, he go away like nothing happen with us. I don't know it's because I'm just too ugly to be his girlfriend or its just their behaviour to dump a girl when she like him. It's so confusing me. It happen to me like 3 times.

I'm just like being fool. Like I trapped in a drama. This is like bullshit. Like seriously? is this happening?  It makes me don't trust any boys. They are such a dick. I'm done with boys.

P.S. Sorry for any words that not polite. Peace.

1 comment: