Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Broken?

Being a brokenhome kid is not fun actually. Lot of drama u get. My parents officially getting divorce when I'm 15 yo. I actually don't know why, maybe because I'm the youngest in my famil, so they won't tell me about that cause they thought I'm too young to know about that things. And I'm pretty shocked that is happen to me. And the things that make me more surprise is my mom already have someone new and not telling her children about that. My mom tell me and My bro my sis when she officially divorce with my dad. Yeah, that's pretty much it. Suck to tell, read and hear. Just nevermind.

The important things is, I just need more love. My mom is too busy find money for growing up me and my siblings. And usually my dad give more love to me. But they're getting divorce, I barely see him. But thankfully I have my amazing siblings and my super best friends.

I have a brother, he's the oldest. He's 28 yo, and he's single and jobless. He's always home, he's always there when I need a joke, he's always there when I need someone to throw all my emotions. He's the best in da world.

And then I have a sister. She's 23 yo, she's already married and have a child. I tell everything to her. About my suck crush, my fake friends, my shit and many more. She teach me how to using make up. She's the best bitch ever.

Last but not least, I have my super amazing best friend. We're know about 15 yo ago. We're always study in the same school. Same playground, same elementary school, same junior high school, even senior high school. And now we're planning have a same college or same office. She's like my family. She cheer me up when I'm feeling down. And when I'm falling down she's laugh at me, that's what best friend do.

Just want to say thanks for my siblings and my bf. Thanks for cheer me up. Thanks for put a colorful day to my empty life. Thanks for everything. Sorry that I hurt u or do something bad. There's no one perfect, right?

And thank u very much for u guys that want to read my stupid blog. I know that my blog is super suck and sorry about that. Sooner or later I will improve the quality of my blog. Once again thanks for reading this drama shit. And see u on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment