Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2015

My Goal

It's a really really good day for not doing anything. Well...I'm not doing anything everyday. All i do just sleep, eat and read. Yups Read. It's really weird that now i like reading so much. I dont know why, it's just so weird. And i could spend all my money to buy a book. Every week my mom give me some money and i spend it all to buy some books. After that my mom will ask me where all my money goes and i told her that i bought some books and then she mad at me. Such a weirdo.

Well my goal is having a bookshelf with a lot of books. But 1. I dont have a bookshelf, even though i have bookshelf 2. I dont have a lot of books. So im always gonna buy books and im gonna safe the rest of the money to buy a bookshelf. I hope i can do that, wish me luck *fingercrossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment