Pages

Monday 8 May 2017

The Death Cure is Coming


Some of you probably know that I’m obsessed with The Maze Runner. I’ve watched the first movie and the second one, The Scorch Trials. They left me amazed. Though, The Scorch Trials movie has some differences from the book, but still the movie is amazing.

For some of you who don’t know, there’s gonna be a new movie from The Maze Runner Trilogy, The Death Cure. I am so excited, I can’t wait to watch it. I’ve read the book, the story is as amazing as the others.  And if you’re from TMR fandom, you know that there’s one page that we hate the most, and I’m not gonna talk about it because it’s making me sad, I legit cried when I read that page.

I’m gonna give you a brief summary about The Death Cure for you who don’t know about it. Thomas (the main character) and the surviving Gladers prepare to face off against WCKD one last time as they fight to find a cure for the deadly disease known as The Flare that has wiped out most of the world. Friendships and loyalties will be tested and the fight against WCKD will also determine who will survive in the end.

I think the storyline of TDC movie is not gonna be the same with the book, because the end of TST movie isn’t the same with the book. In the end of TST movie, Minho got kidnapped by WKCD. Meanwhile, at the end of TST book, we left Thomas in a white room, alone. He just completed the Scorch Trials, and word has it that he has the Flare, so WCKD has him quarantined. So, the storyline is obviously different (in my opinion).

And, I remember Wes Ball said that Newt and Teresa are gonna be alive in the movie, they’re not gonna be dead like in the book. I really hope so, because I can not watch Newt dying, and I bet you guys don’t want to, because there’s gonna be so much tears, and I need a lot of tissuesto wipe the tears. So, I hope Wes has a really good heart, not like James Dashner.

And also, by the end of TST movie, I think the beginning of TDC movie is about Thomas and the gang try to get into WKCD and they’re gonna get Minho out from there. I know it’s gonna be so good, I just can’t wait to watch the movie.

The Death Cure was originally set to be released on February 17, 2017, in the United States, but the studio rescheduled the film for February 9, 2018, allowing time for Dylan O'Brien to fully recover from his injuries sustained on-set. On March 18, 2016, it was reported that actor Dylan O'Brien was injured on set and was hospitalized. James Dashner announced via Twitter that the production was postponed after the accident. 

Filming resumed in March 2017 in Cape Town, South Africa. One of my friends that lives in Cape Town said that they’re shooting TDC three roads above her house. I'm excite, I can't wait to watch it.

Here's a video of Dylan O' Brien and another casts give us an inside look at The Death Cure.

Thanks for visiting my shitty blog that never gets better. I love you guys with all of my heart. Stay awesome, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment