Pages

Saturday 13 May 2017

If You Have Suicidal Thought, Read This!!!

Suicide. One word, million reasons. That one word could leave million tears, million sympathies, and million people that suddenly care about you. But where are they when you still alive? Where are they when you asking for help or even begging for help? Where are they when you're trying to reach out for someone to talk about your problem? They are all disappear.

Suicide could caused by million reasons. But from all those reason, there's one beyond reason. One reason that could destroy you. Destroy your body, your brain, or maybe even your soul.

After holding that one reason for too long, and you couldn't take it anymore. After screaming for help, and no one offers you a hand. That time, you think about it, you think to do it, you think how to do it. You've been thinking a plan about it. I know you think about how hurt it's gonna be when you do, no matter how you do it, no matter what method you do, you know it's gonna be hurt. I know you think that hurt it's nothing compare all those hurt caused by whatever reasons you have. But, folks, listen to me, don't do it! Don't commit suicide!

You might be thinking, I have no idea about how you feel, how you feel so depressed, how you feel so frustrated. But you thought wrong. I know how it feels. I know how depressing it is, how frustrating it is, how tiring it is. I feel what you feel, folks. I have suicidal thought so many times. I remember, once I have suicidal thought when I was young.

What stop me? I don't know. Maybe I just keep trying to get a help. Maybe I believe that someday I'll get a help, sooner or later. So, folks, if you about to do it, stop it right now and talk to me. Talk about everything on your mind. Talk about all the reasons. Talk to me and I'll listen carefully. I'll try to help you as best as I could.

Or if you don't want to talk about it with me, I have a few tips that maybe could help you or at least put off doing it. It pretty works for me, so that's why I share it with you folks. So, here we go. I hope it works to you.

1. Try to distract yourself from that thought
I always do this in the first place. Mostly I distract myself with watching movies or TV shows, or reading book. For me, those are the best way. In the world of books and movies, everything is amazing. People are better. Everything's different. And you get to know that there's a happy ending waiting for you at the end.

2. Keep yourself as busy as you could
If number one isn't working, try to make yourself super busy. Maybe you could exercise. Or, if you're not that type of person, like me, you could do chores, such as doing your laundry, or clean your room, or do any shit that makes you busy.

3. Listen to some sad songs and let yourself cry
If that doesn't work either. Make a playlist full of sad songs, listen it with earphone or headphone on, and let yourself cry as hard as you can. Let all those tears drop like a waterfall. These are some songs that could make me cry:
  • Dancing On My Own - Calum Scott
  • DNA - Lia Marie Johnson
  • Empty - Olivia O'Brien
  • Heavy - Linkin Park ft. Kiiara
  • Human - Rag'N'Bone Man
  • i can't breathe - Bea Miller
  • Liability - Lorde
  • River of Tears - Alessia Cara
  • Save Myself - Ed Sheeran
  • Sign of the Times - Harry Styles
  • Stressed Out - Twenty One Pilots
  • Stone Cold - Demi Lovato
  • Talk Me Down - Troye Sivan
  • Till It Happens to You - Lady Gaga
  • Unsteady - X Ambassadors
Or you could check a playlist that I made on Spotify, you could just click this link.

4. Sleep
Usually, after I did number 3, my eyes are so tired after producing a lot of tear, so I let myself sleep and pretty sure when I wake up, I feel a little better.

5. Scream yourself out
If you live near a mountain or a hill, climb it on to the top and scream as loud as you could, let all the anger that suffocating you out. Or you could hop on to a roller coaster and scream so loud while you ride it. I did it and I feel so much better

So, yeah, thanks for coming by. Share this on your social medias, maybe this could be helpful to others. And also follow me on my social media. Bye, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment