Pages

Saturday 13 February 2016

I'm in Pare-dise

Hey guys! How's life lately? I hope you guys doing well. And today i want to tell you guys about my story. Without further do, let's get started.

So I'm at Kampung Inggris now with my best friend. It's been 5 days that I'm in here. If you didnt know about Kampung Inggris, then i will tell you. So, Kampung Inggris is a place in Kediri, Jawa Timur, Indonesia. Kampung Inggris is like a place for learning English language. Kampung Inggris is English Village in English. The reason that I go to Kampung Inggris is because I think I'm still bad at English because English is not my first language and i want to speak English fluently so i can talk with my internet friend around the world. And I got so many lesson here about grammar, how to pronoun a word, get new vocabularies and expressions. And i got so many friends with different ages but they usually older than me, around 20 yo and so. And also, it teach me to be independent because i have to live by myself or you may say without my parents.

And i like the place as well. But there is one thing that i dont like. The weather in Kampung Inggris is quite hot and my room has no AC. Actually i could choose the room with AC but it's quite expensive. I rather spend my money on food lol because I'm abliguration. But for all it's amazing. The price of the food in here is cheaper than Jakarta. You might be able to spend Rp 500,000 or less for a month.

There is a lot of courses here. My bestie and I chose Pare-dise as our course and camp. Pare-dise camp has 2 place, Pare-dise girls camp and Pare-dise boys camp. For sure that my bestie and I stay in Pare-dise girls camp. Is quite fun here because there is some rules here. One of the rule is we can't speak Bahasa Indonesia in the camp, we must speak English for like 15 hours start from 6AM to 9PM. Which is quite hard for us because we're not usually speak English in our daily activity before we came here. And if we speak Bahasa we get 1 point for 1 word. For example, if i say "aku mau makan" it's count as 3 words and then i get 3 points. If i get 1 point i have to pay Rp 500. I think i got a lot of points lol.

So there's you have it. There is another shit story that i can give to you guys. Thank you so much for reading my shit. That means a lot to me. I love you guys. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment