Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

They Are Kind Actually

I'm just an ordinary girl. I'm not smart, I'm not beauty, my body is not perfect. I live in the cruel world where a lot of enemies that being my friend. They are using a mask, hard to know which the angel and the devil. But I'm probably have to say thank you for them. They make me strong. They make me thinking that I have to being aware of dangerous.
Live is mysterious.  You don't know what will happen tomorrow.  You always make a mistake every day. If you're smart you're not gonna do it in the next day, but I'm not. I'm not smart enough to not do it in the next day. I'm always do the same mistake. Make trouble, apologize, REPEAT.
I'm always feel being alone. They don't want with me. I'm not good enough for views. I'm might be disgusting person that ever alive in this world. And they are afraid to get close with you, they afraid that I'm gonna make them disgusting too.
The shape of people is always different.  And thankfully I got the worst one. they always make fun of me. They laugh at me. Because of it I'm trying to being strong and patient.  But I'm never be like that. Every time they laugh at me I'm laugh too in front of them. But when I'm alone I'm always cry. I'm not strong like a King Kong and I'm not patient like a teacher.
I'm just ordinary. Until they are forget if I'm in there. They just remember if they want something from me.
Thank for you guys. Please do it everyday to make me strong, patient and smart to live in this cruel world.

No comments:

Post a Comment